Our Patent Attorneys’ Practice Areas
The patent lawyers of Farjami & Farjami LLP represent highly technological businesses to protect their intellectual property while avoiding potential liabilities with other entities. We work in a wide variety of fields, including medical, biomedical, electrical engineering, Internet, computer science and programming industries. Before joining the firm, many of our attorneys accrued firsthand professional experience in these industries. If you need assistance with any of the following intellectual property areas, please contact our firm today.
Practice Areas for Our Patent Attorneys
- Patents – Our attorneys and paralegals have decades of combined experience handling patents for technologically advanced companies and organizations. We can procure patents and organize all related documentation.
- Trademarks – Whether you need assistance registering a trademark for your organization or litigating another party’s trademark infringement, our legal team can help.
- Copyrights – We assist companies to register copyrights and litigate copyright disputes in federal courts.
- Licensing and Transactions – We can represent companies looking to expand their licensing or purchase license agreements from other entities.
- Intellectual Property Litigation – Our attorneys have argued in state and federal courts on behalf of clients who either stood accused of violating intellectual property rights or wished to prosecute misappropriation of intellectual property.
- International Intellectual Property Protection – Patent laws vary considerably from country to country. Our patent attorneys have ample experience obtaining patent protection in various countries.
- Trade Secrets – Particularly for high tech industries, trade secrets are essential to your success. We protect your trade secrets from misappropriation and theft.
- Software and Internet – We help our clients with Internet patents, computer patents, software patents and other forms of electronic property protection.